We are excited to launch our new and improved Live Chat service – enabling you to chat to our Live Chat Adviser, Morgan O’Hanlon, online in real-time about any aspect of our holidays, including making a booking online. Here’s more information from Morgan…
Time at Headwater
It will be two years, come the beginning of August 2017.
Role and responsibilities
I’m a Sales Consultant. I started here taking bookings over the phone but have just moved over to Live Chat. I have instant correspondence with customers via Live Chat, answering their questions and queries and making online bookings.
Favourite Headwater moment
Walking the Algarve’s South West coastline; the colours of the wildflowers and the scents of orange blossom and fresh herbs were spectacular.
Q: How does Live Chat work?
- After a couple of minutes of arriving on our website on your desktop or mobile, you’ll see a ‘Live Chat’ pop-up on-screen.
- I will ask you how I can help you with your holiday search, and we’ll engage in a live conversation online.
- If you’d like to make a booking, I will provide you with a provisional reference number and direct you to the ‘online booking page’.
Q: What can Live Chat be used for?
- Booking a holiday – whether you have already enquired about a holiday booking or are a new visitor, we can discuss every aspect of your holiday and you can make payment online.
- Asking a question – this could be about anything related to a Headwater holiday. If you’re short on time, I can answer you there and then rather than calling or emailing.
- Requesting a brochure – you can do this online or via Live Chat if you prefer.
- Checking availability – simply let me know which holiday you’re interested in and I’ll check this for you.
Q: What are the advantages of using Live Chat over other communication methods?
Live Chat is a convenient way of contacting Headwater. You will be able to do it on the go from your mobile or laptop or from the comfort of your own home at your own leisure. With an instant response, you can pop in and out and our chats and pick up from where the conversation last ended. Not in the UK? No problem – if you are located abroad or are on holiday, you can come straight through to the sales department with queries, instead of having to pick up the phone.
Q: When is Live Chat available?
Live Chat is available during office hours (until 5.30pm weekdays and 4pm Saturdays). When busy, or the office is closed, you’ll receive a message and a member of the team will get back to you as soon as possible.